Really, I think I have figured out where to put the free counter! I am just really laughing at myself! First I put it in a post- and thanks, by the way, for the nice comments about it. But you really should have noticed it was in a post instead of at the side where it belongs! Or maybe you were just sparing me the humiliation? Ha! That's appreciated too!
So I am revealing a bit of myself through my reading habits, I guess. But I rarely find a book I don't enjoy, and I wish I had kept a life long record of all the pages and titles that have been in my hands. I am also really into Junie B. Jones. Jordan has me hooked. And she reads it aloud with the cutest little voice. Evidently Junie has a bit of a speech imparement, which Jo does perfectly. Her teacher reads it to them like that, so I guess it just stuck. Too cute. Sometimes I wish the kids would stay small forever.
Cody is getting over the flu and right back outside playing football. And basketball. And he's even been cleaning his room... well the word 'cleaning' may be a bit harsh, but yes, he has been doing a great job. All we have to do now is paint the walls burnt orange and hang a longhorn rack on the wall, and the look will be complete. I am being funny. Thanks. I'll be here all week!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Just getting everyone over the flu here. My kids all got it, but NON eof mine are up for celaning their rooms. What's your secret??
Post a Comment